Air Conditioning & Heating
Our service department is unrivaled in the area (see testimonials).
Boasting same day service, J.M. Pollard & Sons always guarantees fast and efficient service!
We service most makes and models and when we come to your home, we are professional, fast, and, of course, do the job right.
And for your convenience, to make sure that you're comfortable at all times, we have someone on call 24/7.
Call us anytime
We offer service plans, maintenance contracts, priority service, and other options for your convenience. Give us a call at 798-7095 or email us right here.
Free estimates with no obligation on replacing, or converting your present:
- Air Conditioning system
- Heat pump system
- Gas furnace system
- Gas boiler system
- Oil Furnace system
- Oil Boiler system
- Electric or Gas water heater
- Single energy system to
dual energy system
24/7 Repair Service
Priority Service for our
Heating Oil Specialists and Problem Solvers
76 years experience!
Free estimates or second opinions
with no obligation on replacing, repairing, or removing
- Heating oil furnace system
- Heating oil boiler system
-Baseboard or radiator systems
- Underground heating oil tanks
- Above ground heating oil tanks
- Basement heating oil tanks
AIR CONDITIONING - HEATING - SERVICE - INSTALLATION - HEATING OIL
- Even though your home is comfortable, system problems could double operating costs.
- Many air conditioning and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems that led to the failure were corrected in a timely matter.
- "Freon" (refrigerant) should never need to be replaced. If it must be added every year, there's a leak that should be repaired.
- A 20% undercharge in freon may decrease system efficiency by up to 20% and a 20% overcharge can result in up to a 10% decrease in system efficiency.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser, and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by up to 50%.
- Just 1/100 of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil could reduce its efficiency by up to 5%.
- Unrepaired small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
- Depending on the current condition of your equipment, a service may pay for itself several times over in energy savings alone.
- Annual safety checks can help identify and possibly eliminate dangerous problems.